It’s the most wonderful time of year! Christmas is right around the corner – which means you are probably preparing to either plan or attend a Christmas party or brunch pretty soon!
Here is simple holiday mimosa recipe that is Christmas party/brunch approved. This boozy mimosa recipe is sure to help spread the holiday cheer at your Christmas event!
Ingredients for your Cranberry Mimosa:
- Cranberry juice cocktail
- Orange liqueur (Gran Gala or Triple Sec)
- Your favorite dry champagne
- Fresh rosemary (optional)
- Fresh cranberries for garnish (optional)
Constructing your Cranberry Mimosa:
- Fill champagne flutes 1/2 full with cranberry juice
- Add a generous splash of Gran Gala (or whatever orange liqueur you prefer) Side note: If you prefer a more mild drink? Sub the orange liqueur for apple cider, white grape juice, or ginger ale.
- Fill remaining 1/2 of the glass with champagne
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and fresh cranberries, if you’d like
If you’re struggling to decide on what champagne to use for your mimosas check out this List of Inexpensive Champagnes and Sparkling wines from The Spruce Eats. I found this list extremely helpful when I first starting buying champagne.
I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful holiday season!