This three ingredient must try strawberry yogurt parfait is simple to make, and truly fail-proof! They can be made ahead of time so your breakfast, or mid-day snack is ready to devour whenever! Not to mention, they are completely healthy, and include the right amount of healthy carbs, fat, and protein. You can also make them using different berries, or granola/nuts! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup honey granola mix
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup diced strawberries (or berries of your choice)
- Start by washing and dicing your strawberries
- Begin assembling your parfait, layer by layer. I used a 12oz. stemless glass, for portion control. Your first layer should be yogurt, followed by strawberries, then some granola. You will repeat these steps until your glass is full. There’s truly no right or wrong way to layer your ingredients, so feel free to be creative and have fun with it!
- Dig in and enjoy, or top with saran wrap, and store in the fridge for up to three days!